From prevero Competence Center
Last update: 09/2014
Using the View bar, you can drill values, rotate tables, activate detail lists and influence the way database values are displayed.
Description of the symbols
- Drill level: Elements can be drilled to provide a more detailed view. You can select and execute a drill type via a drop-down list. By default, drilling is carried out at original level. The following drill types are available:
- Drill same level
- Drill next level
- Drill all levels
- Drill original level
- Rotate table
- Show detail list: Enable/disable the detail lists in the active document.
- Update data: With this button, the current worksheet is recalculated and database references are updated.
- In 1000 (/1000): Enables/disables the display in thousands.
- Year-to-Date Enables/disables the display of year-to-date values.
- Freeze Panes: With this button you can freeze or unfreeze a certain area in a document. A frozen worksheet section remains visible when you scroll through the worksheet.