From prevero Competence Center
Last update: 03/2013
- Work offline: This option enables the Professional Planner offline mode. In this mode, the entered data are only processed after executing the Update Data command: New data are updated only when opening documents, switching or updating manually. This mode is particularly useful for remote access to the PP server system because overload of the data communication lines is minimized. Starting with professional planner 8, you can switch between offline and online mode via a symbol in the Status bar.
- Currency: Activates the currency conversion for the active document. Converts values according to the entered exchange rate.
- Cell protection: Using this command, you can specify the type of cell protection for the selected cell range. There are two options: Locked and Hidden. This function is available in edit mode only.
- Activate cell protection: This command switches the defined cell protection on and off. It is only available in edit mode.
- Sort: This option enables you to sort data in rows and columns of a worksheet. Please note: This function may not be used in combination with the database references.
- Planning status: Using this function, you can specify the planning status of the selected structural element. Further information is available in the Workflow section.
- In planning
- Approval status: Using this function, you can specify the approval status of the selected structural element. Further information is available in the Workflow section.
- Being checked
- Options: This menu item is described in greater detail in the article Options.
Functions that are only available if an Import Manager document is open
- Access Import Allocation List: This function enables you to transfer the allocation table from a client database of the Access data import to the allocation table of the Import Manager. This allocation table contains only data for manual allocation.
- Allocation copy: Using this option you can copy allocation tables of the Import Manager. You can copy the allocation either within a dataset or between two datasets opened in the active session.
Example: Copying Allocation