Period Element Properties
The dialog Period Element Properties shows the most important master data for the currently selected period.
- Shortcut menu in time tree: Properties
The dialog shows the following information in the General tab:
- Name: Shows the name of the period (32001).
- Period begin: Information on the period begin (4808) of the dataset.
- Period end: Information on the period end (4807) of the dataset.
- Period ID: Shows the unique time ID (32002) of the selected time element.
- Valuation: Indicates with which factor values are calculated into higher time levels.
- Level: Indicates the level in the time hierarchy of the selected time element.
- Factor: Indicates the factor used for calculating the value into time levels situated below the current level.
- Year-to-date days: Indicates the number of year-to-date days without the number of days of the period.
- Year-to-date end: Enables defining the year-to-date limit (32005).
The Security tab is available if the authentication system is activated. Here you can manage dataset-related rights. For further information on assigning rights for a structural element please refer to Assigning Rights.