From prevero Competence Center
Last update: 09/2014
Using the Input bar, you can restore the original data after a simulation, activate top-down input and series value input, manage and write time distributions as well as change selected values and insert memos.
Description of the symbols
- Original data: Restores the original data after a simulation.
- Top-down Input: Activates the top-down input.
- Top-down equal distribution: Activates the top-down equal distribution.
- Series value: Enables entering a series value. With this function, the percentage increase of a particular value can be transferred to the following periods.
- Time distribution: Opens the dialog for saving the selected distribution.
- Select time distribution: Drop-down list of saved time distributions.
- Write time distribution: Writes the selected distribution into the selected cells.
- Factor: Input field for the factor.
- Addition: Adds the entered factor to the value(s) of the selected cell(s).
- Subtraction: Subtracts the entered factor from the value(s) of the selected cell(s).
- Multiplication: Multiplies the entered factor with the value(s) of the selected cell(s).
- Division: Divides the entered factor by the value(s) of the selected cell(s).
- Equalization: Inserts the entered factor into the selected cell(s).
- Insert Memo: Opens the dialog in which you can enter a memo for a field reference.
- Memo report: Opens a new memo document to manage existing memos (only available from version 18.104.22.1681 onwards).