The Freeze panes option enables you to freeze one or more row(s) or column(s) within a worksheet. This can be very useful when working with very long worksheets since the fixed rows or columns are always displayed.
To unfreeze the rows or columns, click the Freeze button again. If you would like the columns or rows to keep frozen, save the document after freezing.
Up to Professional Planner 2011
- Menu: View\Freeze panes
Starting with professional planner 8
- Format Tab - Freeze section: Freeze
- First row: Indicates from which row on the workbook is to be frozen.
- Count: Indicates how many rows are to be frozen after the first row in the workbook.
- First column: Indicates from which column on the workbook is to be frozen.
- Count: Indicates how many columns are to be frozen after the first column in the workbook.