- Shortcut menu in the session tree: Properties
- Menu: File/Dataset Properties
The dialog Dataset shows the most important master data for the currently selected dataset. Additionally, you can define information related to the workflow. Many of these data can also be found in the standard document Master Data.
The dialog shows the following settings in the General tab:
- Name: Shows the budget name (4903) that has been used when creating the dataset (can be changed for MS database files).
- Person in charge: Here you can define an editor (4900) for the dataset.
- Comments: Here you can define a short info (4901) for the dataset.
- Data status: Here you define the data status choosing from a range of options. Please find detailed information in the article Status Data (4911).
- Completion: The completion status (4910) shows the status of the whole dataset.
- Simulation input at sum level: This option enables/disables inputs at sum level for the purpose of simulations. It is disabled by default for new datasets.
The area Statistical data contains the following master data:
- Number of structural elements: Shows the number of elements in the dataset (4811).
- Next ID to be assigned: Determines the next ID number to be assigned (4814) for the next structural element created. You can only increase this value.
- File name (4904): Shows the path and file name for MS database file datasets.
- Dataset path (4812): Contains the string of the data link.
Business Content Library tab
In this register tab you can find the following information (read-only):
- Name: Shows the Business Content Library information (32603).
- Version: Gives information on the Business Content Library version (32602).
- Period - Begin: Gives information on the period begin (4808) of the dataset.
- Period - End: Gives information on the period end (4807) of the dataset.
- Period - Years: Shows the number of elements in first period level (4809).